Sunday, September 26, 2010

Dear oib class,

I hope you agree with Lea that the excerpt from the Frankenstein movie is epic!  I think so too!!  Do check out Bride of Frankenstein as well and take a look at the Gods and Monsters trailer on the blog. Even scarier than Frankenstein, I think, is Nosferatu, the vampire film from the silent screen era...woah.  That will keep you up at night!

Tomorrow, you'll be doing some in class writing about chapters 11 through 16, but first I'm going to want to talk about two things the creature and Victor say to each other  before he tells his tale:

Creature to Victor: "how dare you sport thus with life?"
Victor to Creature: "there can be no community between us"

Think about it.  blog about it...We need to get some ideas going on the blog.  Be the first!  Remember you all have to go there!

I put Alex's notes up and will put last week's notes up when I get them--who took them? Laura, I think?

The new chapters will keep us busy until Thursday.

Read chapters 17-20 for Friday and finish the book for next Monday.

No comments:

Post a Comment