Friday, September 17, 2010

Sheet of the Week





Dear oib class,


Things are about to get very interesting....who is this weird hitchhiker that just got on Walton's boat? Why is he so picky about where Walton is going?  What is he like?  Is this the friend Walton was hoping for?  These pressing questions were left on the table...That's what's called a cliffhanger.  So on Monday, we'll start with these.  Then, we'll move into our next narrative box, the first five chapters of Victor Frankenstein's narrative.."I am by birth a Genevese..."


Please read chapters 6-10 for Wednesday.  I'll probably have you do some in class writing on your reading in the first hour.


Expect to read through chapter 16 for the following Monday.


I hope you're enjoying the book so far.  It's one of my favorites :)

I'll be working on our blog and I'll send it to you when it's done. I'll ask you then to sign up as a follower so you can contribute to it on a regular basis.

Have a great weekend!!

No comments:

Post a Comment